Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mundane Meets EUREKA!!!

A couple of days ago, my mom asked me to go outside and rake. To a 16 year old girl you can only imagine how exciting and fun this sounded! NOT. But did that matter??? No. So alas I went outside and I saw our woodpile and something told me that I should go and stack wood. I thought, "Why not?". So I did. I was stacking for probably close to 45 minutes or an hour when all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I saw this orange fuzzy thing. Of course being the wanny I am, I screamed. Amber thought this was hilarious that I would scream at something so adorable but then she stopped laughing because she saw this little face:

Then, there were more! They were peeking out from in between the logs! Now usually I really, REALLY don't like cats. But how can you not love these little sweethearts!


How many kittens do you see???


Thanks for reading!
Ali

ps: anyone want a free kitten?

photos: Amber Stecher at homevestures.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment