Wednesday, May 30, 2012

homevestures deconstructed

homevestures 

home

[hohm]  noun, adjective, adverb, verb, homed, hom·ing.

1. a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.

2. the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.

3.an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.

4.the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.

5.the place or region where something is native or most common.

ves·ture

[ves-cher] noun, verb, ves·tured, ves·tur·ing.

1.Law .
a.everything growing on and covering the land, with the exception of trees.
b.any such covering, as grass or wheat.

2.Archaic .
a.clothing; garments.
b.something that covers like a garment; covering.
 

Om

mystical word in Hinduism, Buddhism; an utterance of assent, 1788.
 

Eve

[eev]  noun
1.name of the first woman: wife of Adam and progenitor of the human race. Gen. 3:20.
2.a female given name: from a hebrew word meaning “life.”

Homevestures is my Dream Big place. It houses all my dream big ideas. It's also the place that defines for me home, design, family, fun, food, travel, colaboration, inspiration, intelligence, peace, faith, endurance, virtue, integrity.

Vestures is defined as clothing...it is here to always remind me of someone who gave everything for me and my family.

Home is where I always choose first.  Its the place I love... the place I feel safe, and the place thats allowed me to study, and create.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment